Black Tour (Full Day)
7, 8 or 9 AM daily
5 PM daily
Moving Flat Water
Easy to Moderate
For the ultimate experience, the Black Tour offers a full-day, 11.7 mile adventure starting from the Lower Portal Road of the Hoover Dam and ending at Willow Beach. In addition to everything offered in the Emerald Tour, the Black Tour also includes an invigorating swim in the region's natural hot springs, and a paddle to the cascading waters of Weeping Springs Cove. Scenic picnic lunch included.
Points of Interest
This is a sample itinerary and lists what you may see on a tour.
- Meet at Hoover Dam and get lowered onto the water.
- Stop at Moonscape Canyon for photos.
- Arrive at Cathedral Grove and explore the old ruins. Enjoy a short walk to Cameron Lake.
- A short hike to Arizona's natural hot springs and enjoy a soak in the natural minerals.
- Continue down the Colorado river and enjoy the plethora of nooks, history and caves to explore.
- Enjoy a short hike followed by lunch at the peak.
- Admire the beautiful reflections inside the Emerald Cave as we continue our way to Willow Beach.
- Enjoy a lovely dip in the emerald green waters of Willow Beach.
- Use of crystal clear kayaks and paddles
- Safety equipment
- Las Vegas hotel pick up
- Complimentary Drinks
- Picnic lunch
Full Day Black Tour
Person plus $22.00 for permit